Mr.Jack - Trailer #1 Mr.Jack - Trailer #1

Poo

purely poo

A Christmas Carol A Christmas Carol

ehh..

Your not a bad animator... you have talent. But this flash just sucked. It was so boring. The song sucked ass. There was no distinct rhythm to the song at all. It was just a guy talking. It was long and not captivating. Try a flash that has anything interesting in it. Please.... this movie just got me tired. Use your skill to make something worth watching.

Final Comment: Waste of my time.

shagrat responds:

It seems some poeple don't like the music, I did. Ah well life goes on. Most people seem to like this so I don't think it is a waste of time.

Jesus is way cool Jesus is way cool

The last kid was a fucking dumbass

Why do kids who have no fucking talent at all, review your movies and say that there shit. This movie was kinda funny. It's obvious your a good animator. You didn't try to bullshit or anything that this movie was the best or some stupid shit. But of course some idiot will say that your movies suck. Whatever. I cant wait to see your Nam game. W00t. Vote fiven on Boo 6.

in my head in my head

you r gay= go vote 5 on helper monkey

you r gay= go vote 5 on helper monkey

nazibomb responds:

Clones short ep.1 Clones short ep.1

ass

this mpvie is so fucking the shit. it isnt any cents. remake it with more better. My movies and the gun series are far more superior. this is an inferior film.

SPC204 responds:

ur an asshole this isn't helping

Madness Avenger Madness Avenger

Very Good

Yay Douglas Adams: The flying whale was clasic.

final fantasy X parody final fantasy X parody

i hate japanimation

dickhead

CC Flash Tutorials CC Flash Tutorials

Poot

I dont like Dark Curby or his dream land. I dont need this. I know flash real well. All my movies should be #1 on the portal. Especialy my latest flick: Nair.
Go suck a lemon.

TenkiStudios responds:

its not Dark Curby. I just watched 'Nair' and its not that good man.

Bass' Revenge 2 Bass' Revenge 2

no spriteamation.

i dun like spriteamation. and its Bass' revenge.... not bass's

CheveLoco responds:

if u dont like this kind of stuff why did u watch it?

Ego City Trailer 2 Ego City Trailer 2